I don’t think there’s any additional info to include with this video; I suspect everything was pretty straight forward.. If you have any Q’s please post them below! Thanks 🙂
The foam that I used in this video was a #16 closed cell urethane foam supplied by US-Composites. Here’s a link to their foam page for spec’s and pricing. In total I believe I used roughly 4 gallons (2 gal of part A, and 2 gal of part B) for this rudder which was for a Freedom 35. When doing this type of repair, it really helps to have the rudder mounted on a couple of saw horses. This allows good access to all sides…
There will be more follow up videos showing the entire process start to finish. If you have any Q’s please post them below! Thanks for watching 🙂
I think the video pretty much explains everything. If you have any Q’s on what was covered please leave a comment below 🙂 Thanks for watching!